88 PROPERTIES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT in the local market! Asking prices range from $139,900 (for a lot in Stone Harbor Manor) to $4,999,999 (for a large bayfront home in Avalon). The wide range of property types—and prices—means there is something for everyone in the local real estate market! Ready to make a move? Please call me!
THE LOGGERHEAD TURTLE rescued from Avalon’s 12th Street beach last week is being cared for in a pool at the Marine Mammal Stranding Center. The 280-pound female was said to be dehydrated, but seems healthy despite not having eaten properly since being rescued. If the turtle begins eating again it could be released to the ocean in a month.
NEED TO SEE THE BEACH even when you can’t be here? You can check it out any time thanks to Avalon’s webcams! See the beach and bay here:
Avalon Chamber of Commerce – View Avalon WebCam (Best displayed in Chrome!)
What a view! This home in Avalon Manor is surrounded by tidal creeks and marsh, and enjoys a view that stretches for miles.
AVALON’S SEAFOOD FESTIVAL takes place Saturday and Sunday, from 10am to 5pm, at 30th Street & the beach. Stop by and enjoy some chowder, crabcakes, or your favorite seafood treat! Beer & wine will be available, along with live NFL and college football games on TV, plus music and activities for the kids!
SAVE THE DATE! Plan ahead and spend your Thanksgiving weekend here on the Island! After a traditional turkey dinner on Thursday you’ll find plenty to do the rest of the weekend. From “Festive Friday” in Avalon to “It’s a Wonderful Life” in Stone Harbor, to a huge parade Saturday evening, there’s something for everyone to enjoy! Watch our future event lists for more details!
- Avalon Police Department ‘Cops & Coffee,’ Uncle Bill’s Restaurant, 8-10AM, Friday, October 7
- Avalon Home & Land Owners Association Meeting, Jacqueline Ewing providing an update on the 7 Mile Beach Community Association, Avalon Senior Center, 10AM,Saturday, October 8
- Beginner Genealogy Workshop, Avalon Public Library, register at 609-967-7155, 10AM-Noon,
Saturday, October 8
- Avalon’s Chamber of Commerce Seafood Festival, music, crafts, kids’ activities, food tent, more, 30th Street Parking Lot & Community Hall in Avalon, 10AM-5PM, Saturday&
Sunday, October 8 & 9
- Night Walk at the Cape May County Zoo, after-hours tour of the zoo, 6:30-8:30PM, Saturday, October 8
- Big Band Dance featuring John Clark’s Little Big Band, Avalon’s Community Hall, 7PM, Saturday, October 8
- Cape May Traditional Jazz Society presents the Al Harrison Dixieland Band, proceeds benefit the Food Bank of Southern Jersey, VFW Post #386, 419 Congress Street in Cape May, 2-4PM, Sunday, October 9
- Lighthouse Challenge of NJ Weekend, tour the state & visit as many lighthouses as you can with some offering night climbs, visit lighthousechallengenj.
org for details,Saturday & Sunday, October 15 & 16
- South Jersey District Surfing Contest, Sea Isle City’s 40th Street Beach, 7AM-5PM, Saturday, October 15
- Creative Writing Seminar, Avalon Public Library, register at 609-967-7155, 10AM-Noon,
Saturday, October 15
- Miss Avalon Pageant, Avalon Elementary School, 6PM, Saturday, October 15
- Seashell Sunday at the Wetlands Institute, on-hands exhibits, learning & fun, 12:30PM, Sunday, October 16
- Avalon Lions’ Club Pasta Night, Windrift Hotel at 80th Street & the beach, 4:30-7:30PM, Sunday, October 16
- Full Moon Climb at the Cape May Lighthouse, located at Cape May Point State Park in Lower Township, 800-275-4278 for info, 8-10PM, Sunday, October 16
- Adults Only Night Walk at the Cape May County Zoo, quiet after hours tour of the zoo, 6:30-8:30PM, Friday, October 21
- Boo at the Cape May County Zoo, family friendly free events, costume contest, craft stations, magic show, more, 10AM-2PM, Saturday, October 22
- Stone Harbor’s Harvest Festival, 96th Street Shopping District, hayrides, trick or treating in the shops, more, 11AM-5PM, Saturday, October 22
- Snow Leopard Day at the Cape May County Zoo, snow leopard related programs, activities & zookeeper talks, 11AM-2PM, Sunday, October 23
- Avalon’s Trunk or Treat, trick or treating at the 30th Street parking lot by Avalon’s Community Hall, 5-7PM, Saturday, October 29
- Trick or Treating in Avalon & Stone Harbor, 5-8PM, Monday, October 31
- Big Band Dance featuring Marilyn & the Monroes, Avalon Community Hall, 7PM, Saturday, November 5
- American Legion Post #331 Veterans’ Day Ceremony, Veterans’ Plaza in Avalon, 11AM, Friday, November 11
- Stone Harbor American Legion Veterans’ Day Ceremony, 11617 Second Avenue in Stone Harbor, Noon, Friday, November 11
This one-of-a-kind 7 bedroom, 4,800 sq. ft. home with wrap-around decks, large pool and cabana, and ocean views, sits on a huge 100′ x 110′ lot. With the added plus of being located in one of the nicest sections of Stone Harbor, this home is a winner!
Have you been looking to build on a nice beach block with no poles and a wide beach? This 4th back lot on the south side of the street was just reduced and may be just the ticket!
Take this opportunity to own on a nice quiet street in Avalon, at the right price! This home on a full-size lot, has a wonderful backyard pool area with an oversize cabana and a huge 2nd floor master bedroom. This is a value that does not come along often.
Enjoy the quiet privacy of this beautiful 5 bedroom home across from Obrien Park, in Avalon’s North End. Located on a corner 60′ x 110′ lot, this home is move-in ready for your summer enjoyment.
199 11th St., Avalon, $1,799,000, ACTIVE MLS# 171478 – Under Contract
Get started on the island in this updated 3 bedroom single-family rancher on an 85’x110′ lot. The lot is shared by the duplex in the rear, but gives you a very large lawn to enjoy. This is a nice street, walking distance to downtown Stone Harbor, and the price is attractive.
This beautiful one owner, Brandywine custom built beach block home was just reduced and is move-in ready. Attached garage and room for a pool. Take a look at the photos!
45 E 11th St., Avalon, $2,195,000, MLS# 166564 – Under Contract
Walk to town and the beach from your totally renovated Breakwater condo on 30th Street. When you are not on the beach, enjoy your new pool.
Build your dream house on this oversize 70 x 100 corner lot, just 2 blocks to the beach, in Stone Harbor’s quiet south-end.
235 118th St., Stone Harbor, $1,495,000, ACTIVE MLS# 170203 – Under Contract
Build your 4,500 sq. ft. dream Bayfront home on this empty 60′ x 155′ lot in Stone Harbor’s desirable South-end. This is a great location… Enjoy unlimited bay/wetlands/sunset views and walk just two blocks to the beach.
Enjoy one of Avalon’s most unique homes and the recently added pool on this oversize 80 x 110 corner lot. If you prefer to build your dream house, this lot will accommodate a 6,000 sq. ft. home.
4656 Dune Drive, Avalon, $1,395,000, MLS# 168490 – Under Contract
Just reduced by $200K, this spectacular 6 bedroom home with a pool and wraparound porch sits on an oversize 70 x 110 lot. Beautiful decor, this property must be seen.
8001 Second Avenue, Stone Harbor, $370,000, SOLD MLS#: 170656
628 21st Street 1st floor, Avalon, $400,000, SOLD MLS#: 166841
257 96th Street, Stone Harbor, $525,000, SOLD MLS#: 169476
1116 Stone Harbor Blvd #102, Stone Harbor Manor, $660,000, SOLD MLS#: 171173
1116 Stone Harbor Blvd #103, Stone Harbor Manor, $665,000, SOLD MLS#: 169114
398 24th Street, Avalon, $692,000, SOLD MLS#: 168256
3589 Ocean Drive, Avalon, $695,000, SOLD MLS#: 167074
283 26th Street, Avalon, $725,000, SOLD MLS#: 171590
478 24th Street, Avalon, $740,000, SOLD MLS#: 170095
256 82nd, West Unit Street, Stone Harbor, $799,000, SOLD MLS#: 171877
10011 Third Avenue, Stone Harbor, $825,000, SOLD MLS#: 169309
336 88th Street, Stone Harbor, $835,000, SOLD MLS#: 170870
381 41st Street, Avalon, $845,000, SOLD MLS#: 170816
482 21st Street, Avalon, $900,000, SOLD MLS#: 166967
45 W 16th Street, Avalon, $1,205,000, SOLD MLS#: 168009
546 22nd Street, Avalon, $1,305,000, SOLD MLS#: 166274
325 92nd Street, Stone Harbor, $1,585,000, SOLD MLS#: 170848
25 W 16th Street, Avalon, $1,625,000, SOLD MLS#: 165967
26 E 11th Street, Avalon, $1,650,000, SOLD MLS#: 169727
10 109th Street, Stone Harbor, $1,949,000, SOLD MLS#: 170829
84 W 29th Street, Avalon, $2,300,000, SOLD MLS#: 169987
168 67th Street, Avalon, $3,075,000, SOLD MLS#: 170443