FANTASTIC WEATHER over the Thanksgiving Weekend was enjoyed by all who were here on the Island! In addition to the many holiday activities taking place across the Island, Saturday’s
BEACH TAG REVENUE increased in most shore towns this year, according to the Atlantic City Press. In Avalon, 2015 beach tag revenue was $1,257,085, up from $1,222,662 a year ago. In Stone Harbor, revenue was $770,222, up from $727,281 last year. Sea Isle City’s was $1,436,680, up from $1,415,585 last year. Ocean City, Margate, and Ventnor all reported similar increases. Beach tag revenue helps cover a portion of the cost of maintaining and guarding beaches for the public.
AN ANNUAL TRADITION is back! Ride the rails with Santa this holiday season! Cape May Seashore Lines will operate numerous “Santa Express” trains this season, running from nearby Tuckahoe to Richland Village. The 2.5 hour round trip crosses the Tuckahoe River and runs through South Jersey’s pines, making for a scenic ride. The real highlight for children is a visit with Santa aboard the train. The “Santa Express” will run Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Tuesday and Thursday
WHAT A GIFT to your family…the gift of time spent with loved ones, making memories at the shore! Why not make your vacation plans now, and surprise your family this holiday season! Browse our new rental brochure to begin planning your vacation, then call or email me to get started! http://www.
- Hereford Inlet Lighthouse Christmas Tree Lighting, music, cookies, hot chocolate & Santa is expected to make an appearance, 1st & Central Avenues, North Wildwood, 5:30-7:30PM, Friday, December 4
- IPad Workshop explaining a variety of iPad uses & ideas, Avalon Public Library, register at 609-967-7155, 10AM-Noon, Saturday, December 5
- International Cheetah Day, cheetah related programs, activities & zookeeper talks throughout the day, Cape May County Zoo, 11AM-2PM, Saturday, December 5
- Santa’s Workshop Brunch at The Reeds at Shelter Haven, child friendly event including holiday crafts & gift making,609-368-0100 for reservations, 10AM-2PM, Sunday, December 6
- Open House Honoring WWII Veterans, Stone Harbor American Legion Post #331, 117th Street & Second Avenue, 1-3PM, Sunday, December 6
- Stone Harbor Christmas Tree Lighting, begins at 4:45PM with caroling, Tuesday, December 8
- ‘Pinch the Grinch’ 5K Boardwalk Run & 1 Mile Walk, register at Wildwood Convention Center at 9AM for the 10AMstart, Saturday, December 12
- Avalon Home & Land Owners’ Association, Diane Wieland, Cape May County Tourism Director will speak on ‘New Initiatives in County Tourism,’ Avalon Senior Center, 10AM, Saturday, December 12
- Genealogy Workshop, begin your family research, register at 609-967-7155, Avalon Public Library, 10AM-Noon, Saturday, December 12
- Santa’s Family Workshop, craft stations, animal education, photos with Santa & Mrs. Claus, more, Cape May County Zoo, 11AM-2PM, Saturday, December 12
- Genealogy Workshop, examining documents to improve your family research, Avalon Public Library, register at609-967-7155, 1-3PM, Saturday, December 12
- Big Band Dance featuring The Star Band, Avalon Community Hall, 7PM, Saturday, December 12
- Santa’s Workshop Brunch at The Reeds at Shelter Haven, child friendly event including holiday crafts & gift making,609-368-0100 for reservations, 10AM-2PM, Sunday, December 13
- Sea Isle City House Tour, begins at Community Lodge at 300 JFK Boulevard, SIC, call 609-463-2846 for info, 6-9PM, Friday, December 18
- Creative Writing Seminar, tips & feedback on poetry, memoirs, short stories, articles & books, Avalon Public Library, register at 609-967-7155, 10AM-Noon, Saturday, December 19
- Winter Enrichment Day, zookeepers share special activities & treats throughout the day, Cape May County Zoo,11AM-2PM, Saturday, December 19
- Avalon Home & Land Owners’ Association meeting with Chuck McDonnell, Director of Avalon Recreation Department speaking, Avalon Senior Center, 10AM, Saturday, January 9
Enjoy incredible views of the bay, wetlands, Cedar Island, and daily sunsets from your 3-bedroom Camalon condo. The only condo available in the Camalon, this unit has a new kitchen and its own boat slip.
Build your beach front dream house in Stone Harbor. Just reduced by $250K, to well below assessed lot value. This lot is 75′ wide across the beach front, providing spectacular ocean views.
Enjoy life in this beautiful, fully furnished, 6 bedroom/5.5 bath home in Avalon’s desirable South-end. Walk just 1.5 blocks to the widest section of Avalon’s beaches. If you would rather be pool-side, you will love this unique and amazing cabana.
Just reduced by $200K, this spectacular 6 bedroom home with a pool and wraparound porch sits on an oversize 70 x 110 lot. Beautiful decor, this property must be seen.
Just reduced by $400K, this home sits on an oversize beach block corner lot, it’s the 4th house from the beach. Utility poles and wires are being removed from this block to enhance your ocean view. This is an opportunity at $ 2.295m.
South-end Stone Harbor beach front just reduced by $600K, to under assessed value. Enjoy magnificent ocean views in front of the widest section of Stone Harbor’s beaches. This beautiful D.L. Miner built home sits on a 60′ x 110′ lot and has a pool.
Renovated 4 bedroom Bayfront just listed at below assessed value. Enjoy the view all the way down Pleasure Bay in Stone Harbor; the good life on the bay awaits you! This property is a winner.
423 104th St., Stone Harbor, $1,439,000, ACTIVE MLS# 166468 – Under Contract
Just one block to the beach and walk to everything in town from this 5 bedroom home on a full-size lot. Hardwood floors, upgraded kitchen and room for a pool, this home is priced right. Want to rent? This property had over $80K income this season.
133 34th St., Avalon, $1,695,000, ACTIVE MLS# 165661 – Under Contract
Just listed, this is the only available unit in The Avalon condos at 700 First Ave. This popular building has a large pool and inlet views from the condo.
115 119th St., Stone Harbor, $2,045,000, ACTIVE MLS# 160910 – Further Reduced!
Tucked away with a bay view, but close to the beach & restaurants, this professionally decorated stunning home with a pool is a winner! Take a look at the photos.
261 58th Street, Avalon, $1,299,000, SOLD MLS#: 166174
166 102 Street, Stone Harbor, $1,600,000, SOLD MLS#: 164603
129 105th Street, Stone Harbor, $1,675,000, SOLD MLS#: 160887
316 57th Street, Avalon, $1,775,000, SOLD MLS#: 166233