FROM $180,000 to $14,500,000, there’s something for everyone in our local real estate market. Whether you’re looking for a one-bedroom getaway cottage, an oceanfront masterpiece, or a property with great rental income, we’ve got something to meet your needs. Email or call me—I’ll listen to your needs and help you find the perfect property!
PROPERTY OWNERS, STAY INFORMED at upcoming property owners meetings on Saturday, September 12th. The Stone Harbor Property Owners Association will hold a general meeting at 9am at the Stone Harbor Elementary School. That same day Avalon’s Home and Land Owners Association will meet at 10am at the Avalon Senior Center.
MORTGAGE RATES are below 4% again for both conforming ($417,000 and under) and jumbo loans. If you’re considering a purchase, take advantage of extraordinarily low financing—make your purchase now, and lock in low financing costs for the duration of your ownership. It’s also a great time to refinance an existing loan at the shore or at home. Either way, call me and I’ll put you in touch with reliable lenders!
THE AJ MEERWALD, New Jersey’s Tall Ship, is offering public sails from Cape May for a few more days. For the past couple of weeks the Meerwald has been seen plying the waters of Cape May Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean as passengers enjoy two-and-a-half hour sails. September 5th is her last sail from Cape May. Tickets $40 for adults and $20 for children, and are available here: http://bayshorecenter.
THE BLUE ANGELS made a surprise appearance this past Sunday evening as they flew in perfect formation over Stone Harbor and Avalon enroute to Atlantic City for Wednesday’s air show. Seven US Navy F/A-18 Hornets flew in perfect formation at low altitude over Stone Harbor, then Avalon, as the team made their way toward Atlantic City. The Blue Angels performed at an air show in Michigan earlier on Sunday, and before heading to Atlantic City took a “detour” over Washington, DC. Their route northward to Atlantic City took them right over the Island, to the delight of anyone who happened to catch them fly by!
IF YOU MISSED the Atlantic City Air Show, check out AirFest at Naval Air Station Wildwood over Labor Day Weekend. WWII vintage aircraft will be on display and making scheduled flights. Throughout the event you’ll find food trucks, a beer garden, kids’ activities, plus static displays of the museums two-dozen aircraft. For more information on the museum or admission to AirFest, visit http://www.usnasw.org/
- Guided Tour of the Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary, suitable for families, Egret Espy Path at 114th Street & 2ndAvenue, 10AM, Saturday, September 5
- Avalon Public Library iPad Workshop for beginners, call 609-967-7155 to register, 10AM-Noon, Saturday, September 5
- Stone Harbor Farmers Market, Water Tower Plaza, 8AM-12:30PM, Sunday, September 6
- Guided Tour of the Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary, suitable for families, Egret Espy Path at 114th Street & 2ndAvenue, 10AM, Sunday, September 6
- Stone Harbor’s 9/11 Ceremony, near the Stone Harbor Firehouse on 96th Street at the Memorial, 11AM, Friday, September 11
- Stone Harbor Property Owners Association Fall Meeting, Stone Harbor Elementary School, 8:30AM coffee social,9AM meeting, Saturday, September 12
- Avalon Home & Land Owners Association Meeting, Chuck McDonnell, Director of Avalon Recreation Department speaking, Avalon Senior Center, 10AM, Saturday, September 12
- Stone Harbor’s Go Green Fair, 94th Street & Second Avenue, 11AM-2PM, Saturday, September 12
- Barefoot Ball benefiting Helen L. Diller Vacation Home for Blind Children, Windrift Hotel, 5-8:30PM, Saturday, September 12
- Big Band Dance, Avalon’s Community Hall, 7PM, Saturday September 12
- 19th Annual Nuns’ Beach Surf Contest, 111th Street beach in Stone Harbor, call 609-368-5290 for info, 7AM,Saturday, September 19
- Wetlands Institute Fall Migration Festival, see, explore, learn & enjoy with guided viewing of migratory birds both at the Institute & on Seven Mile Island, 9:30AM-4:30PM, Saturday & Sunday, September 19th & 20th
- New Jersey Firefighter’s Convention Parade, New Jersey Avenue, the Wildwoods, 1pm, Saturday, September 19th
- Creative Writing Seminar, tips & feedback on poetry, memoirs, short stories, articles & books, register at 609-967-7155, Avalon Public Library, 10AM-Noon, Saturday, September 19
- Stone Harbor’s Savor September Food, Wine & Beer Festival, crafts, fun for the kids, fire pits, lots more, 96thStreet shopping area, Noon-8PM, Saturday September 19 (Rain Date Sunday, September 20)
- Irish Fall Festival, North Wildwood, September 24-27
- Avalon’s Performing Arts Council Cabaret Night, Billy Joel Tribute, Avalon’s Community Hall, 7PM, Saturday, September 26
- Avalon Home & Land Owners Association Meeting, Karen DeRosa of CASA speaking on programs providing care for abused & neglected children, Avalon Senior Center, 10AM, Saturday, October 10
- Avalon Chamber of Commerce Seafood Festival, food, music, beer & wine, kids’ activities, more, 30th Street parking lot, 10AM-5PM, Saturday & Sunday, October 10 & 11
- Stone Harbor Lions Club Memorial Pancake Breakfast, Uncle Bill’s Pancake House, 304-96th Street, 8AM-Noon, Saturday, October 17
South-end Stone Harbor beach front just reduced by $600K, to under assessed value. Enjoy magnificent ocean views in front of the widest section of Stone Harbor’s beaches. This beautiful D.L. Miner built home sits on a 60′ x 110′ lot and has a pool.
Walk to everything in town from this professionally decorated 5 bedroom home with a pool. Never been rented, this 2009 home is move-in ready and priced right.
Just one block to the beach and walk to everything in town from this 5 bedroom home on a full-size lot. Hardwood floors, upgraded kitchen and room for a pool, this home is priced right. Want to rent? This property had over $80K income this season.
Just listed, this is the only available unit in The Avalon condos at 700 First Ave. This popular building has a large pool and inlet views from the condo.
Tucked away with a bay view, but close to the beach & restaurants, this professionally decorated stunning home with a pool is a winner! Take a look at the photos.
Build your Bayfront dream house on this 60 x 190 lot with unobstructed bay/wetlands/sunset views. Just reduced by $250K, the asking price is now less than the Borough assessment. Your new home will have no neighbor on its north side, as it sits across from Avalon Bay Park.
Unusually large 75′ x 110′ lot, second back from the beach, this DL Miner built custom home has a large pool, garage, and great ocean views.
286 16th St., Unit #3, Avalon, $535,000, ACTIVE MLS# 164761 – Under Contract
Enjoy the wonderful unobstructed bay/wetlands/sunset views from this renovated townhouse located at the end of a private drive. Wide decks, 2 floating docks and two boat slips. Just reduced.
290 79th St., #15, Avalon, $535,000, ACTIVE MLS# 164268 – Under Contract
New beach front opportunity! Just listed, build your dream house with a pool, enjoy spectacular ocean views & sunrises. Leave your car parked and walk into town. This full size 50′ x 110′ flag lot includes an extra 600 sq. ft. that allows for a pool. The CAFRA application for construction is underway. Call me to discuss this end-user opportunity.
86 E 24th St., Avalon, $2,950,000, MLS# 163615 – Under Contract
Stone Harbor bayfront just reduced by $300K. This recently remodeled property opposite the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor, is now priced under assessed land value. Enjoy bayfront living in this house or build your dream house. This is a great bay for swimming.
9011 Third Avenue, Stone Harbor, $1,495,000, MLS# 159494 – Under Contract
This 4 bedroom/3.5 bath Stone Harbor townhouse is surprising, it feels like a single-family home, without the single-family home price. The location is convenient to town, restaurants, and the beach. Take a look!
608 Avalon Blvd., Avalon Manor, $215,000, SOLD MLS#: 164748
14 First Drive, Stone Harbor Manor, $335,000, SOLD MLS#: 124655
11 First Drive, Stone Harbor Manor, $335,000, SOLD MLS#: 124654
316 83rd Street, Stone Harbor, $770,000, SOLD MLS#: 161132
161 22nd Street, Avalon, $999,000, SOLD MLS#: 164025
261 49th Street, Avalon, $1,238,500, SOLD MLS#: 165315
9321 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor, $1,325,000, SOLD MLS#: 163711
6528 Dune Drive, Avalon, $1,850,000, SOLD MLS#: 160532